Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Abide:God Picked Me:Emma's Version

  Most of you have read my mom's blog, Raising Future Esthers. (That's why my blog is named 'Esther in Training'.) Well, I'm going to do my version of the post she did today.



           As Mother's Day is coming up, I think about my mom and if she is proud of me after all the
         things I do. OF COURSE SHE IS!! But (like Mom's post) do you ever have doubt that you
         just aren't good enough?

        But I am so thankful to have a family who cares about my every.single.need.!
       My parents think I'm beautiful and my sister thinks I'm a superstar. See?

        God picked me to be the great daughter I am. I am nothing less.

        Same for you.
  
     
I'll close with a video.

      
                                    God picked YOU!!

                                             No one else...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the ultimate you are awesome. I love your sweetness, your kindness for others, but most of all I love your love for the Lord. He surely did pick you and we are so glad that he put you with all of us. You are one of his greatest designs, he went above and beyond when he made you Em. I love you with my whole heart and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for you. You are truly a blessing to all of us. Keep on being true to yourself, you are a masterpiece. I love you. Mawmaw.

bpetty said...

Yes Emma you are a special girl. I love that you love the Lord and others around. Thank you for loving my Mackenzie. I know that she loves you. You were hand picked by God.

Love Brenda

Piper said...

I love this Emma!! Not only your blog post but how you applied your Mom's post to your life and shared your heart. You are a very very special girl and God has a plan and a design for your life!!
So thankful that God has given me an opportunity to watch you grow up!!