Monday, May 20, 2013

Nearing the End

I didn't think I would say this but...

I'm so sad to leave 5th grade!!!!

I'm going to miss my wonderful friends, the class clowns, recess, talks with my friends about everything, being able to talk to them all the time, my beautiful and favorite teacher, and elementary school.

Today we had our last music class.:( I love my music teacher! I am going to miss her.

We had our Esther play. Yes, the one I have been anticipating for so long has come and gone. I was so nervous about it when it came that I wanted it to be over with. But now I wish it was a week before. (At least we have the songs stuck in our heads, thank you Mrs. Smith;)

I love my teacher. I don't want to leave her. I don't want to go to the sixth grade. I just hope I'm ready when it's time. I don't think any teacher could replace her.








Yeah, I'm going to miss these people.

1 comment:

Tammy Smith said...

Love you too, Emma! You're an amazing young lady. I will miss my morning hugs each day!