In my seat while listening, I started feeling funny. I knew it was because of the discussion and (not having any experience passing out in class) I raised my hand to use the restroom so I could get out of there ASAP.
Minutes later, my arm got tired. I set it on the back of my chair.
"Please acknowledge my hand!" I thought.
I looked at the floor. My eyes were getting fuzzy...
I woke up on the floor of the classroom with my teacher kneeling over me.
"Emma, Emma?"
"Yes, Mrs. Ward?"
"You just passed out."
"Oh."
My classmates were panicking. My homeroom teacher said that of course I had to be the center of attention.;-)
My friends said they thought I was bending down to pick up my pencil and then I just fell gracefully!!
It was a crazy day!! I'm a little scared about the next discussion... ;D
It really is a great book though. It gives an eye opening look to the fact that bullying is real and what the bully, the victim, and the bystander need to change about it.
1 comment:
I love Frank Peretti... he's an amazing author.
I hope you're feeling better sweet one! No more passing out - OK? Even if you do it gracefully :)
Post a Comment