Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day-My Mom

 First of all, Happy Mothers Day!

 I am so thankful to have a Godly, beautiful, loving mother.
So I am going to do this post about her.

                                                               She's a runner
                                                   She attends almost every single play, concert, etc.
                                                               She's crafty
                                           She cares for her children
                                          (I don't know why I posted this picture. I just like it.)
                                          
                                               This video is to all of you moms out there.
                                             
                                   
                                    
                                   We love you Mom! You're the best!

              Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
              Strength and honor are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time
              to come.
              She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law
              of kindness.
              Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and
              he praiseth her.
              Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth
              the Lord, she shall be praised.

              Proverbs 31: 1, 25, 26, 28 and 30.
             

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey E, this is your "Daddy"! First, I'm proud of you for making this blog about you and the LORD! As a "future" esther, you'll take a stand for HIM when the time is right! And, about your MOM: I think you have been given the most precious gift of all in your "mother" from the LORD. Next to HIM, she loves you MORE than anyone on this earth. A father's love is special, but a mother's love goes deeper because of how GOD made them. We are provider, protector and priest. MOMS are everything else! Wow! Enjoy each day you have with your mother - I think she's the best too :>)!

Piper said...

Sweet sweet post about your wonderful MOM!! She is a great friend to me and she gives me a lot of encouragement in my walk with the Lord!

Rebecca Jo said...

You have a fantastic mom... but she's blessed with some fantastic kiddos too :)

~Lynn~ said...

Oh, Emma!! What a wonderful tribute to your mom!! She is definitely the BEST!!! I love reading your blog--you are a very talented young lady!