Thursday, February 13, 2014

Catch Up

  Not counting yesterday, I haven't posted in AGES!!! So here's some stuff on my mind...


  - Have you seen the new movie Frozen? It's soooo good!!!! If you've seen it, tell me your favorite part in the comments below!

  -As I type, I am sitting in the waiting room of the hospital anticipating my new little cousin's arrival!!!
We love you Landree!!!!
     

Crazy cousins!

  -My mom has found out how to do monograms on her silhouette machine!!! I'm making her monogram all my stuff now.;-)

  -Middle school drama. Argh. Enough said.

  -God has put so many girls in our small group at school!!! What a blessing! I love when they genuinely try to participate!!!!

  -Sorry for wasting 5 minutes of your life.;-)


1 comment:

Rebecca Jo said...

No wasting at all... :)

You're so right - middle school drama. Stay far away from it :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Frozen!!! (Not as much as Beauty & The beast though) ;)

I told your mom I'd pay her to do a monogram for me... love all her creations :)

Find good friends in your small group that has good values & loves Jesus :) That's friends you'll always be able to count on.