Thursday, April 26, 2012

5 Things

  First of all, I would like to thank everyone for the nice comments. (Piper,Leslie,my
cousin, Lauren,and of course Mom :) They make me feel like I'm not just writing to
invisible people.

  I'm going to write things about my day : (Each in groups of 5.)

     Best parts:
   1.Music
   2.Art
   3.Surprising a great woman with gifts on her birthday
   4.Getting home
   5.Singing this morning

     Worst parts:
    1.Waking up early
    2.Getting a bad mark for talking (I'm a blabbermouth, ya'll :)
    3.Can't think of any more

       Weird parts:
      1.BOYS BEING ANNOYING!!
      2.No more weirdness

        Random parts:
      1.My friend is on vacation
      2.My project is nearly finished
      3.We sang Take My Life today
      4.Cried today because my uncle is leaving for the Navy soon.:(
      5.I'm leaving for the beach soon

      So, that's my day.

     How was yours?

5 comments:

Piper said...

You think of cool things to post..... I have a hard time coming up with ideas. Maybe its because I am so old....or maybe its that I just don't pay attention to things like you.
I am going to tell you one thing about my day from each of your groups.

1. With the storms this evening cancelling Kea's baseball practice it meant... WE WERE ALL HOME AND HAD NO PLACE TO GO!! sorry I got a little carried away!!
2. The storms.... I know with #1 being the best that may sound weird.
3. My boys being loud & annoying... including Mr.B.
4. Kea is not a morning person...well, neither am I.
Thanks Emma, this was fun and it did make me think!!

Anonymous said...

Hey sweet Queen, Do you know who this is? I am so glad that you are writing about your days and your family, remember to always say that you have the best grandmothers in the whole wide world. I am proud of you Em. you are the bestest. I think that one day you will probably write a book, what ya think? Cannot wait to read more about you, Love ya to the moon and back. MawMaw

Anonymous said...

Okay Emma here is my list-
Best Part- Going home to a clean quite house because my boys are at the beach on a field trip
Worst Part- Going home to a clean quite house because my boys are at the beach on a field trip I MISS THEM... its kinda crazy how sometimes something can be the best and worst thing???
Weird Part- not having to take levi to school, im a routine person so it throws my whole morning off??? i know im crazy
Random parts- I feel bad for allie (our dog)... she misses chad and levi so much!!!
Leslie

Anonymous said...

Here is my list.
Best Part- Getting to see all of my girls at one time,usually at my house or maybe a picnic.
Worst Part- Not getting to see my girls reguarly, which happens more than it use to.
Weird Part- Retiring, Knowing that real soon I will not have to get up in the mornings and have to go to work. Can't wait.
Random Part- Trying to decide what I want to do next. Watch a movie,go see my girls. Help Papa with whatever. Getting the pool ready for summer. Going on vacation with my whole entire family.
Sad Part- JP leaving home. Makes me sooooo sad.

rita said...

Hey Emma
I am excited about your blog!
It is cool to read about your day to day activities.
You will see that blogging is fun... But not as fun as Draw Something- ha! -you are a great artist!
By the way I commented on your first day... But I have no idea where it went.

Until next time..
Rita