I was getting ready to post this morning when my sister asked if
she could post. Here goes:
hey emma i like your posts your really good for a starter thank you for letting me post something i hope you will get the hang of it
So sweet!!!
Speaking of family, you should know more about mine:
Mom-(Deidre, from Raising Future Esthers)LOVES: chocolate, me & Olivia, Jesus,
Boggle, blogging and Thanksgiving.
Dad- funny, sweet, encouraging, a great cook, LOVES NCSTATE and LOVES Jesus.
Olivia-sweet, independent, quirky, beautiful and full of life.
LOVE MY FAMILY!!!
Me, Olivia and two neighbors are going to do a food stand at a garage sale in May.
We are all very excited. I'll let you know how it goes.
Going to go play outside. So pretty!!
This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.
4 comments:
Hi Emma! I'm enjoying reading your blog. You will get the hang of it and enjoy it more and more. I love your heart, so I know you'll have lots of cool things to share on here.
Love you much,
Mom
hey emma, your blog is awesome! (even though i haven't read anything yet) but i love everything on it (again, i haven't even read it yet) but i know its great :)
Oh Emma!! I love that you are doing this!! I just want you to know you cracked me up with Olivia being quirky.... that put a smile on my face...... I understand quirky. I can be that way myself!
Love you!!!
HA! I dont think Olivia is near as "quirky" as Mrs Piper!! lol!!! And you do have a pretty awesome family!! love you lots!!! I have really enjoyed reading your blog!!! Keep it up you are a natural!
Leslie
Post a Comment