Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Crazy/Normal/Random Wednesday

  Every Wednesday morning at my school, we have chapel. Today it
was about the Armor of God in Ephesians 6. Pretty cool.

  Evidently Larry the Cable Guy has a TV show in which he says,
'Git 'er done!'. The boys at my school say it over...and over..and over...
Annoying!!!

  Some girls at my school and I now love to play 'Spies' at recess. We spy
on the boys. Right now someone is pretending to be on their team, but
comes and gives us information. Awesome game.

  Today when my sister was getting an oreo, I asked if she could get me
a book. She said, "Emma, I'm cherishing the moment." Ha!!!

  I'm trying to finish writing a speech for a Middle ages castle project.
Does anybody know any books with the castle Arundel in it?

 Well, now you've heard about my day (not that it would make a difference
if you did.:)

 Hope you had a great day! God bless!!

4 comments:

Deidre said...

Your Sister actually said, "Not now, Emma. I'm savoring the moment". haha You're SO patient with her!!

The castle project may be the death of me - GIT 'ER DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

For starters Emma Im embarrassed for you that your mom just said GIT ER DONE!!! lol. I loved hearing about your day, and i know nothing about castles except that I should probably live in one!!! love ya! Im so excited to read your blog!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha the anonymous comment is from me ( Leslie ) i forgot to put my name!!! IM GETTING OLD EMMA!!!!

Piper said...

I am with Leslie on your Mom saying GIT ER DONE..... but I have to admit I am not a fan of projects so I would probably say it too!!! As far as castles.... I think you would live in one before the one that thinks she's a princess!!
Again, I am loving your blog!